:exclamation: Important note v5 beta is now available for testing, read announcement here and report any issues that you find, code is within
- Documentation and getting started guide.
- Demo and script home page.
npm install photoswipe.
bower install photoswipe.
Location of files
- Compiled PhotoSwipe JS and CSS files, SVG and PNG sprites are in the dist/ folder.
- Source files (.JS and .SCSS) are in the src/ folder. Note that PhotoSwipe uses Autoprefixer when compiling SASS files.
- Demo website is in the website/ folder.
- Documentation markdown files are in website/documentation/.
Plugins / extensions / addons
- Ruby gem.
- Ember.js addons: ember-photoswipe, ember-cli-photoswipe.
- Eager app.
- Koken CMS plugin.
- Orchard CMS module.
- Yellow CMS plugin.
- Kirby CMS plugin.
- Drupal CMF module.
- ProcessWire CMS module.
- SPIP CMS module.
- Fork CMS MediaLibrary widget.
1) Clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/dimsemenov/PhotoSwipe.git
2) Go inside the PhotoSwipe folder that you fetched and install Node dependencies
cd PhotoSwipe && npm install
grunt to generate the JS and CSS files in the
dist folder and the site in the
grunt watchto automatically rebuild files (JS, CSS, demo website and documentation) when you change files in
grunt nositeto build just JS and CSS files (output is folder
grunt pswpbuildto build just JS files. Param
--pswp-excludeallows to exclude modules, for example
grunt pswpbuild --pswp-exclude=historywill exclude history module.
Script is licensed under MIT license with one exception: Do not create a public WordPress plugin based on it, as I will develop it. If you need to use it for a public WordPress plugin right now, please ask me by email first. Thanks!
Attribution is not required, but much appreciated, especially if youb re making a product for developers.
PhotoSwipe 4.0+ is developed by Dmitry Semenov. But initially script was created in 2011 by Code Computerlove, a digital agency in Manchester, they passed on development in March 2014. You can view source and documentation of old PhotoSwipe (<4.0) in history of this repo.