Setup and Installation
$ git clone https://github.com/NativeScript/NativeScript.git $ cd NativeScript # setup workspace for development $ npm run setup # list all available commands to run $ npm start
- Core iOS/Android for NativeScript
- Types for both iOS/Android below wrapped up as a convenience. Most commonly used.
- Types for iOS
- Types for Android
- UI mobile base native classes used by core
- Webpack build utilities and configs used by NativeScript apps
- NativeScript home page
- NativeScript playground
- NativeScript and Angular
- NativeScript on Twitter
- NativeScript on Stack Overflow
- NativeScript documentation
Other framework source repositories
Outside of the source centralized in this repo, the NativeScript framework consists of a number of components, all of which are open source available on GitHub. Here are the major ones:
- CLI - - This repo contains the NativeScript command-line interface, which lets you create, build, and run apps using the NativeScript framework. The CLI is written in TypeScript.
- Docs - - This repo contains the NativeScript framework documentation, which is available at http://docs.nativescript.org/. The docs are written in Markdown.